Friday, April 10, 2009

Busy Day

After Sagebrush I took my typical 2 rest days - off monday and an easy 1hr spin tuesday. The was to go hard Wed (some race pace cruising) and Thur (1:15 tempo). Wednesday was great, the legs had a hint of heaviness from the race, but I did 2 fast 20 mnute efforts and enjoyed a beautiful evening. Thur on the other hand I felt a little rolling away from the office and turned for home after about 10min. I felt like I was already bonking, got a flat, and was ended up having cereal, falling asleep on the couch, then ate dinner and sat on the couch some more. Thanks to Beth for trying to cheer me up because I turned into a grump too.

Today has been a little busy at work, with a trip to the DMV instead of lunch. We're closing things down a little early for Good Friday though so I'll hit the road again to try and get that tempo ride in. I won't go into my ongoing issues with the DMV. My new bike has even been here since Tuesday and the only thing I've had time / energy to do is take it out of the box! Man I'm happy it's easter weekend! The timing couldnt be better for catching up on a few things, a couple more big workouts before sea otter, and of course celebrating Jesus!

A couple links to leave you with -

new videos from Fontana and Sagebrush - http://www.channelmtb.com/

new World Bicycle Relief newsletter - http://www.kintera.org/htmlcontent.asp?name=n&cid=88878

No comments:

Post a Comment