Friday, May 1, 2009

real life

A week in the life of a pro mountain biker... in my case things have been pretty busy at the office and 9 hour days are a LOT longer than 8 when you're trying to ride or rest properly. I still did a pretty good job at both, just not 100 percent.

Right now it's 3:30 friday and I finally finished a big project that had me working through lunch. Pretty far from my original plan of driving up to Idyllwild at noon for a pre-ride and camp out before tomorrow's race.

I knew for a couple days now that it was time for plan B - driving up at 6 tomorrow morning. In the meantime I also now have an ear ache which is really weird, but I think eating, resting, and sleeping at home this evening will be good for me. Time to finish a couple things up and go for a quick spin so I'll be fresh for tomorrow's big effort...

No comments:

Post a Comment