Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Things are good

Mud run was fun. 4,000 people doing an off road 10k run with some mud pits at the end. I wish there were more obstacles throughout...

CHOC walk sunday was also a good time (its a great fundraiser). Beth and I followed it up with Grandslam breakfasts at Dennys, visit to Grandmas, a killler nap, couple hour easy road ride to Back Bay, dinner at home, church, and watched Extreme makeover home edition. That's a good Sunday!

Back to work on Monday, but things have been good there as well. Processing a lot of orders right now since it's busy season in the non-profit auction world, and working on a couple key projects to keep improving how we operate.

Worked it out at the gym for the first time and hoping to get my first swim in tonight. I think my weight workout went well since I only used the bar for squats - no weight. 30lb dumbells for bench press. For swimming my goal this winter is to learn flip turns and swim a mile straight. Just because it sounds like a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment