Friday, November 20, 2009

4 yrs!

Had a great dinner with Beth last night to celebrate our 4yr anniversary. I'm thankful everyday for the great life we share together. Last night we got to make fun of the thousand or so crazies waiting for the New Moon premier... You know you're at the Spectrum when people are all honking at each other because it's taking too long to get a space in the parking garage and 2 sixteen year old girls in ugg boots get out of their lexus suv to go to the movies.


Actually yesterday was a long one, with an awesome sunrise run down in Laguna Coast wilderness park with Beth before getting some bagel sandwhiches and heading off to work. It's the simple things like a bagel sandwhich that make us happy. I only have one 1.5hr ride other than that as my training for the week, which bothers me, even though it's probably a good thing to do so little since its the off season and all.
Congrats to Manny by the way, really happy to see him achieve his dream and get the win at La Ruta. Knowing Manny, that motivates me more to try La Ruta than Race Across the Sky motivated me to do Leadville.
Not sure who all is racing on Lance's ranch this week, but I would put my money on Sager to give JHK a run for his money there. Not many people can beat Jason when he's on a Tx course and feeling good.

2 comments:

  1. There is talk about this happening again in the Spring. If so, you should come on out!!! Especially with Kath living in Austin, it would be one rock-in weekend.

    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your and Beth's anniversary!

    p.s. Matt just bought me one of Sager's Fizik saddles. Haven't tried it out yet though.

    ReplyDelete