Saturday, January 16, 2010

Working and Riding

Not so much in the mood for typing after a solid 5hrs and 8,000ft of climbing in the Santa Ana's today. Doing a killer ride with some friends is an awesome way to spend the day.

Beth is also hopefully having a great day - in Mexico helping some people who truly need it. If you're in SoCal you should check these guys out. http://www.clubdust.org/



If the weather holds out tomorrow I'll be able to finish my 3rd week at 20hrs of riding. I've been responding well to the riding and only getting real tired the last couple of days. A lot of that is from a real busy start to the week at work so I don't think the riding is too much. Also, the last 2 Thursdays I took the mornings off and did 5hr road rides - and enjoyed the heck out of it! Luckily my rest week starts as "the biggest storm since 2004" supposedly hits Sunday night. After hitting the trainer once this week I've already had enough of it for January


Keep praying for those in Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment