Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rainy Day

Getting caught up on some things at home on on a rainy Saturday afternoon. It's been a long work week with some solid training during the week also. Spin class this morning was probably my last visit to the gym this off season. I can't believe half of the things I see people doing there and am pretty glad to move on. I could get into some off the stuff, but one example is guys lifting free weights with the blue tooth in their ear, and we'll leave it at that.

Working on some race plans with the CA season kicking off Feb 28th with the Sagebrush Safari near San Diego. Fun old school one lap race with plenty of climbing and some fun technical stuff. Then all the fast guys will be out for the Triple Crown in Bonelli only 2 weeks after that. My plan is to be on form after racing myself into shape at those and going for big results at the Pro XCT in Fontana, Sea Otter and Mellow Johhny Classic. If all goes well I may have enough points to get myself to a world cup before the end of the year. That would be pretty solid for a working class joe.

I don't have any interesting photos to share because our schedule has pretty much been all business lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment