Friday, February 19, 2010

Rest Week

Another rest week has just about flown by. With less riding I always think I'll have so much more time to get things done or find ways to relax like going to the bookstore or to breakfast in the morning. But really it's the same routine as always, I just get more rest in the morning instead of being out the door on the bike so early. The other thing is that staying busy at work has left me without much mental energy in the evenings this week - so it's been all about couch time and the olympics - which isn't so bad.

I can't believe the California race season is only a week away. My base training has been better than ever, but I haven't done too many workouts to start turning that into race pace fitness yet. The form should be coming around in only a few weeks though and just in time to be racing practically every weekend through May.

No comments:

Post a Comment