Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Work

I've sure been neglecting my site recently. Work has just been super busy lately, and of course I never skip my rides, so there hasn't been much time or energy leftover lately for anything else. The race at Sagebrush took a lot out of me and it took 3 days of recovery to feel fresh again. That meant that last Thursday I trained hard and have been pouring it on everyday since except Monday. The focus has been on Tempo efforts which are coming along well with a couple short interval days mixed in for a little extra power which I'm sometimes lacking this early in the year. So far so good.

This weekend will bring some really fast guys into town for the US Cup Triple Crown at Bonelli park. We'll have some Jamis guys staying with us which should be fun. I feel bad when people from out of state come to the big Socal races at Bonelli and Fontana and those are the only areas they see! There's such awesome beaches and other great riding less than an hour away but most of the guys just stay in an average hotel off the super busy 15 freeway, ride an ok 5 mile race loop, and leave.

This post alone is taking away from some things I should be getting done right now, so it's time to get back after it so my Subway run doesn't get pushed back too far.

Oh, at some point I also have to tune-up my bike for this weekend and finish planning for the upcoming trip to Puerto Rico. No Vision Quest or Fontana National for me - I'm off to the UCI races in Puerto Rico!

No comments:

Post a Comment