Friday, April 2, 2010

Real Life

This week has been a tough adjustment! It's not so much the schedule as just being straight up tired from racing Sunday and traveling so early Monday. I had to skip my ride yesterday, making it 4 off / easy days and I think I'm finally ready to train today. It will be a little easier since the office will close a little early for good Friday.

The 50 degree weather also seems freezing after being in Puerto! I'm hesitating riding to work right now because it's in the high 40s... Looking forward to some good threshold / tempo climbing today and tomorrow followed by an endurance ride towards San Diego taking the train back Sunday. It's all about getting ready for Sea Otter now. That's normally a staple ride during base at the beginning of the year, but with all our rainy weather I don't think I've ridden down there since last fall. I should have some good photos at the end of the weekend.

Have a great Easter weekend! He has risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment