Saturday, June 5, 2010

Still workin it

Well a lot came together for me last weekend at the race in Texas. One of my main goals for the season was to get top 10 at a national, and Sea Otter or Mellow Johnny's were the two I was going after. It was awesome to have my training going well. I put together a great race being aggressive where I needed to and backing off where I needed to, and the best part was doing it in Texas with family and friends there.

Of course taking a couple days off work always makes the next week busier, and this week flew by trying to get caught up at work. I did get in a couple fairly good rides, and did a fairly good job of resting, so I should be good to go for the West Coast Triple Crown race in Santa Barbara this weekend. I'm really looking forward to racing with a view of the Pacific and 70 degree breezes!
Then it's time to put together a training plan for Downieville and the World Cups... two of the most opposite races there are...

Dee at Mellow Johnnys - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfIf6Xl9cNU

Matt in the feedzone
Kath getting back to her usual ways




No comments:

Post a Comment