Sunday, March 27, 2011

What's next?

Another busy week in the books.  I was rested and ready for the ProXCT in Fontana, or so I thought.  Even when the gun went off I was feeling good and moving up on the first lap.  But things kind of plateaued from there.  I worked as hard as I could throughout the race, but stopped making up ground a couple laps in, and truly wasn't riding as well as I know I can.  It's really dissapointing to come up short at both of the hometown nationals this spring.  Especially because my training at the start of the year was better than ever.  I'm really not sure why I was off at Bonelli and now Fontana.  I've looked for some guidance and know that "many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."  So I'm resting at home instead of racing the short track this afternoon and leaving what's in store for me next in God's hands.  I really can't complain, life is tough sometimes, but still great!

No comments:

Post a Comment