Friday, February 3, 2012

Rest Week

Rest weeks can be challenging for me, I definitely get some good and bad energy swings throughout the day.  This week has been a good one though.  Besides work I met with our real estate agent, got my teeth cleaned, got a massage, and my mornings and evenings were still more restful than usual.  A couple good rides followed by good naps this weekend and I'll be ready to go.  

One afternoon last week I felt like I was snacking a crazy amount so I wrote down everything I ate that day.  It seems like a lot at first glance, but calorie wise it was probably a little less than what I actually burned that day.

Bowl Honey Flake Cereal
3 Turkey Sausage links
1 Toast with Jelly
Grape Juice
Bottle Cytomax
Clifshot
Scoop of Whey Protein
Bagel type energy bar
Banana
Bagel sandwich (ham, egg, cheese, avocado, lettuce, tomato)
Chips
Iced coffee
Clifbar
Large apple
Cup pretzels
Trader Joes Fig Bar
Salad
3 slices home made pizza
Mac and Cheese

Orange
Walnuts

It's time to get back to work for me.  And only 3 weeks until racing kicks off here in Socal!

1 comment: