Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just another day in paradise!

Working hard and riding hard is pretty much all I've been up to the last 2 weeks.  Last weekend Beth and I made the move to our new place, Beth coached at a swim meet both days, and I rode 8 hours.  Seven Sisters and Vision Quest training.  It was a tough weekend, but I'm thankful to have a nice home and great health.

Last night I was still beat after 2 rest days, but I think I rebounded enough today for my tempo workout this afternoon.  After riding hard later today it will be time to rest up for the US Cup / CA Series race in Riverside this weekend and The Vision Quest on the 7th!  I believe some good days are in store...

Another day starts with the morning commute...

the majority of my day
burning through the snack drawer

then get it done in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment