Thursday, April 26, 2012

Whiskey

Here we go again!

The last couple weeks have been a whirlwind, but it's all good!  I was able to put in 5-6 good, hard workouts over a 10 day period and then take the last couple days easy.  The fitness is there now I just need to get my mind in the right place for this weekend's WHISKEY 50 in Prescott Arizona - racing THESE GUYS.  The 6-7 hour drive tomorrow should give me some time to unwind from the work week and get focused.  There is also a fat tire crit tomorrow evening which should be fun in a crazy kind of way.

Besides riding I'm really happy to say that Beth is still feeling good and we're getting more excited for the big changes to come later this summer.  I'm already so busy that I really need to work on this one over the next few weeks...

"...rid ourselves of everything that gets in the way, and of the sin which holds onto us so tightly, and let us run with determination the race that lies before us."  Heb 12:1.

I'm not talking about focusing more on my racing either.  I also don't think it is one of the things getting in the way of what's most important in life.  I just need to find other ways to simplify my routine where I can...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment