Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stressful Week

I let the busyness / issues at work get the better of me a little this week and had a stressful few days.  In the end I still got in the training I hoped for, had a couple nice evenings with my ladies and the Lord gave me some great energy for a couple great rides this weekend to close out my base training.  It's just hard to keep sight of the big picture sometimes when there are ton of little things to deal with right in front of you.

SAT

SUN

Both the California State Series and National Cross Country Series kicked off this weekend, but I was right where I needed to be - at home doing a couple big endurance rides.  I know that I can breakthrough yet again this year.  It will probably only be once or twice, but I believe I will ride better than I ever have.  I just have to focus more than ever, have faith, go long, and give myself a handful of opportunities at big races.  So I'll be racing a few times less than in past years, and will really be ready when I do line up.  See you at the races in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment