Friday, April 4, 2014

Austin Rattler and the Vision Quest

Sometimes I don't have the time or energy to write an interesting or entertaining post, but here is a short and sweet update...

My trip to Texas last week had some ups and downs.  It was great to see family, but tough to see my  sister Kath have a bad crash.  I did qualify for Leadville, but was way off from the performance I was hoping to have at the race.

This week has been hectic at work, but I've had some nice evenings at home with Beth and Cameron.  My legs are rested and this evening is all about getting mentally ready to ride as well as I know I can at the Vision Quest tomorrow.  Life is messy, but God has been good to me.  Tomorrow I want to pour out the energy and love for riding that God has given me and simply enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment