Tuesday, March 3, 2009

US Cup Bonelli Park

Sunday was a beautiful day of racing here in SoCal. A few guys were way faster than everyone else, and I had a decent ride within a few minutes of the top CA riders. It was the first race of the year for me which is always a little tough. My endurance is solid, my high end power is a little low, and I'm still not 100% sure about my fitness in between. The next test is only a couple days off though - the vision quest Saturday morning at 5:30am. With work and errands my rest week hasn't been very restful yet - so it's time to get back after it - so I have time to relax and watch Biggest Loser tonight.

US Cup Round 1 - http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtb.php?id=mtb/2009/mar09/bonellipark09

Our photos from Bonelli weren't as good as the few on cyclingnews - so heres a couple random ones instead.



Saturday my "pre-ride" was a nice loop by the coast with Beth

Sweet mailbox style self feed set-up at Bonelli


No comments:

Post a Comment