Monday, June 8, 2009

Awesome weekend in SoCal

The weather along the coast was amazing this weekend. I took advantage with about 10 hours of riding between Friday 5pm and Monday 8am. Mountain bike Friday eve, group ride Saturday morning, group ride Sunday morning, then ride to Solana Beach and took the train home in the afternoon! Dee's visiting and we had a great time walking some beaches Saturday and riding past a lot more on the way to Solana Sunday. Sometimes I go a couple weeks without really going to the beach (even though I see the coast while riding) and when I do I'm always reminded how nice it is and how lucky I am to live in such a cool place.

Feeling about 90 percent healthy now, one hard workout tomorrow and then it's just a matter of getting rested and focused for Colorado Springs this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment