Tuesday, June 30, 2009

No World Cup

USAC is giving the nod to the u-23 riders for the Canada World Cups. Makes sense to me from USACs point of view for developing up and coming riders. At the same time it helps prove the fact that USAC has let our National Series suffer the last couple years and that does limit some other riders.

The weekend flew by, I guess that's what happens when training a lot. Friday eve I had a great mtn bike ride and killed my previous best time up to old camp. From the gate where the dirt starts to the top is now under 40min...

Saturday was another nice day along the coast down to Torrey Pines and Sunday Noah and I found out that it's too hot to ride in the Santa Monica mountains in the middle of the day. The awesome scenery and tough climbs will bring me back there in the fall or winter though.

Can't wait for the Tour to start so I don't stoop to the level of watching Bachelorette 2 weeks in a row.

Train low, sleep low, race high, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment