Friday, July 10, 2009

We finally have a new camera so expect to start seeing some more photos. My rides the last 2 evenings have gone until dark and been pretty draining. What a good feeling though...

I've set my mind on Nationals and the 3 remaining US Cup / Pro Tour races as my focus for the rest of the year. Those are by far the most competitive xc races left in the US this year, and that's where I want to be competing. Vermont Aug 8, Windham NY Aug 16 and Vegas Sept 26. This part of the season is much different than the spring here in CA though. There are far less local races (at least good size ones) to go after. Flat crits in the industrial area of Long Beach just don't do it for me.

Looking forward to Beth's first ocean swim / race of the summer, some tour watching, and the group ride this weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dana! I'm excited for your upcoming races. I wish Matt & I could go to the NY race. Keep riding and having fun. I think you'd like the trails out here. Talk to ya more later!

    ReplyDelete