Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bonelli Park

A handful of us raced it out for some SoCal bragging rights at Bonelli Park Sunday. If it had to be described in a single word, I think most people would use "hot". 4 laps for the pros meant about 30 miles and 3600 vertical feet of hot. The first lap was actually led for the most part by top superbike racer ben bostrom. After that it was the Mexican National Champ Ignacio Torres going on the attack. At that point I wasn't feeling that super and the front group of 3 started riding away. Looking back there was no one in sight and there I was in no man's land in 4th for 3 full laps. How I look in the pic below pretty much sums up how I was feeling out there.


Tomorrow is a half day at work before driving out to Vegas for the 9pm cross race...

No comments:

Post a Comment