Friday, September 25, 2009

Tired Vegas

Not sure how to describe the trip to Cross Vegas and Interbike. Wed was a very long day from packing at 7am to working 8-12 to driving until 5 to get to vegas, to racing starting at 9 and getting back to the 4 hours later at 1am...

In the end the race was a bust for me. No excuses though I just didnt bring it. I enjoy racing most at big events where I find a way to step it up and that just wasn't meant to be Wednesday.

Following that Noah and I were at the show basically when the doors opened yesterday. After about 6 hours standing and walking around my feet, legs, and back had enough and we decided to hop in the car and make the drive straight home. Glad we did as I'm still feeling it a little at work this morning.

Maybe this evening or tomorrow I can find a couple interesting stories or photos from the show to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment