Saturday, November 7, 2009

What a week

This week flew by. Things have been really busy at work for me and with the time change I don't know where the week went. Last weekend was great with some awesome weather, low key Halloween festivities and cross race on the beach. I've been riding about 2-3 times per, none of them hard, or long, so the cross race hurt just as bad as i thought it would. The course wasn't technical at all, adding to the punishment for me. After missing the front group when things blew up after lap 1 I was pretty much just out there for a good workout - which I got!


I wasn't exagerating about racing on the beach.

Racing bikes year round is a little crazy, but not as crazy as Beth and her friends swimming in costumes in the 57 degree ocean water.


Found a new lookout park in North Laguna i've never been to before

2 comments:

  1. we have such fun times, don't we? ☺ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are such beach bums! It's nice to see y'all out there even in the fall.

    ReplyDelete