Sunday, December 5, 2010

Busy Days

Time flies when you're having fun - or when you're really busy at work.  I just finished the Roger's Cup group ride / race and my legs are DONE.  I did a great 5.5hr mountain bike ride to Santiago Peak yesterday and had an awesome descent down Joplin, Old Camp, and the Luge.  It was an perfect way to start the weekend after a long week at work.  Today I decided to hit the Como Street group ride for my a couple short, hard efforts and otherwise spin easy...  Only once we were rolling I realized it was the Roger's Cup, which means a bigger group, faster group, longer route, and more pain for my legs.  I think the exact same thing happened last year and I ended up on the Roger's Cup without knowing then also.  I (barely) made it up Live Oak, over Cooks climb and through Santiago Canyon with big front group.  No sprinting for me though. 

Last weekends ride above Laguna!




No comments:

Post a Comment