Sunday, December 19, 2010

Last chance to donate!

Another crazy week at work and now a very rainy weekend is forcing me to take some much needed extra rest before my new training block starts.   Riding in the rain I can handle when I need to.  Riding in the early morning dark is no problem.  But riding in the rain AND the early morning dark is a bit too much and I'll have to come up with something alterntative for tomorrow morning...

In other news World Bicycle Relief was featured in Barron's Magazine "Top 25 Givers" Article.  It's a pretty big deal to be mentioned in the same article as the Bill Gates Foundation.  "At last count, 71,416 of Day's bikes were on the roads and byways of Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya and Tanzania, helping 702,080 individuals."

This week is the last chance to donate to my fundraising site - http://grassroots.kintera.org/active/pro  

No comments:

Post a Comment