Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Praise!!

All thanks and praise go to God for another 3 weeks of good rides and great health in the midst of busy times at work! 

It's crazy how fast the winter has flown by for me, but things have definitely been good.  Beth has kept me eating well; friends have made a lot of my endurance rides fun; and a busy job is a good one to have these days.  Most important - I'm trying to rely more on faith and God to guide me through it all...
I wrapped up a solid week of training with a 5hr mountain bike ride on Saturday, and the Como group ride on Sunday.  The group ride didn't feel good, but I was able to make the front group and do my fair share of work all the way through.


Finally enjoying some of SoCal's benefits while the rest of the country is freezing.  Hanging with Beth in Laguna is way better than watching the Super Bowl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment