Friday, July 15, 2011

Idaho


What a crazy few days since Downieville.  Things are busy at my office right now with some pretty big transitions going on and there is a lot of work waiting for me after any vacation day I take.  Mon, tue, and wed were kind of a blur trying to get caught up, while also trying to get some sort of rest in the evenings.  Wed I finally got things as caught up as possible at work around 5:30 and headed out for my only decent ride for the week.  Thur morning it was off to the airport and when I finally made it to Boise and hit the open road for Sun Valley it was a pretty big sigh if relief.  Now I have 3 full days hanging out in a cool mountain town with only a little bike ride to focus on!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/us-cross-country-national-championships-cn

No comments:

Post a Comment