Friday, September 16, 2011

Marathon Nationals


It's so nice to be resting up in Oregon!  Mon - Wed were way too busy at work and wore me out a little more than I would like going into a big race.  I did get in the one good ride I was looking for during the week on Tue evening though.  Wednesday was 10 hours at work, followed by packing for some early morning travel Thur morning... 

Since then, things have been really chill in Bend, which is exactly what I needed.  It doesn't even feel like a race weekend yet, but that will change late this morning when we head out for some pre-riding and registration!  9am tomorrow is 50 miles of reportedly dry, fast trails, with only about 4,000ft of climbing total.  I'm just looking forward to putting in one last long effort for the season and seeing where that puts me at the finish

No comments:

Post a Comment