Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thank you!

Today I just have to say thank you!  It's been a great year for me.  Busy, but great.  First and foremost thank you to the Lord Jesus for his grace, my health, family, friends, and opportunities.  Athletes tend to be hard on themselves and end up taking their basic health for granted.  I'm truly blessed and need to do a better job reminding myself of that.

Thank you to my amazing wife Beth for your love and support behind everything I do.  I don't think Beth has ever, not even once, discouraged one of my bike racing plans once I had my mind set.  And I have a lot of bike racing plans!  Thank you to my awesome family and friends for all of your encouragement.  And thank you to Trek, Jax Bicycle Center, Cytosport, Clif Bar, and Schwalbe for your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment