Friday, February 14, 2014

Spring Schedule - It's Time for Some Mountain Bike Racing!

Well here we go, I just registered for my first race, the Harding TT!  It's time to do some racing!  On the heels of the big announcements about the prize money for the PRO XC series, I'm as confident as I've ever been in my focus on endurance races.  I'm truly happy with the effort I put into racing national level cross country events and accomplished some big goals including a couple top 10 finishes and earning enough UCI points to race a world cup.  I still love cross country racing, but my inspiration has moved on to bigger landscapes, and my legs must follow!

Here is my plan for the Spring which will be followed right up with a couple big goals for the summer, still to be locked in based on how my first couple spring races go...




Wish me luck and see you at the races!

No comments:

Post a Comment