Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Surviving Holiday Party Week

I love the Christmas holidays, but things are busy enough this week that I don't have time to write a more meaningful post for you.  I committed to writing every week so I will share a little update about my day and maybe you can relate.

Up at 5:45 and out the door at 6:15 for my 1hr 30min ride
Home at 7:45 and left by 8:05 for work
Busy all day with a 30min lunch at subway
Left the office at 5:15 and got a quick hair cut
Had to be home by 6:15 for Beth to go to a dinner
Now it's 9pm and I have a couple hours of work to do tonight and won't be able to ride in the morning!
Year end meetings tomorrow and holiday party Thursday!

I'm just trying to make it through the day and looking forward to a more normal week next week.  Stay positive, make the most of your opportunities at work, and enjoy the time with others!  

No comments:

Post a Comment