Friday, June 14, 2013

Focus

Finally getting focused on some racing again!

Sure I did a 9-day training block with 25 hours of riding last week, but it's only the last couple days that I've been able to start getting focused some on the upcoming races.  There's only a few races I'm doing before calling it a season so it's time to get fired up.  Family, work, and life in general doesn't leave a lot of time to sit around and just think about racing.  But "mentally preparing" to race is actually a really important part of the puzzle to race well.  So here it goes - I'm once again trying to put the puzzle pieces together and God willing, make something special happen on the bike.  See you out there!

 The rough plan

 Putting time in on the lonely road (the only one in Orange County)

 Stage21 still helping get it done
 Eating clean when I can
 Watering hole
 Switchbacks
My new home away from home

No comments:

Post a Comment